FireArt by Albaitis is a body of work created by retired firefighter and schooled artist, Allan Albaitis. The images are available as gallery-quality, signed/numbered lithographs and open-edition signed giclées or signed posters. The artwork is also available for any licensing applications from mugs to t-shirts to billboard-sized murals and vehicle wraps, to name a few. The Bradford Exchange has licensed Allan’s FireArt for 11 different projects to date. (Call 877-252-2484 and Allan will call right back for special orders. Please leave voicemail)
Learn More Order Now
Inspired by the Courage of Fire/Rescue Everywhere
When everyone else is running away, these are the “soldiers” running in. Whether it is a block-long conflagration, a building collapse, a plane crash, a train derailment, a mass casualty terrorist event or any of a list too long to mention, as Mr. Rogers tells us, “Look for the helpers”. These then, are the men and women of Fire & Rescue. Time and again they are proven heroes by their fearless action in the face of danger. It’s what they do. FireArt by Albaitis serves to honor these men and women, capturing their spirit and tenacity through meticulously detailed and heartfelt fine art. The product of Allan Albaitis’ 30 years of firsthand experience, and his college training as an artist, FireArt by Albaitis shows the pure heroism of these first responders in a wide range of emergency responder situations. Albaitis’ paintings are powerful and resonating, with images that evoke sincere gratitude and recognition of the courage of these selfless individuals.
If you have a firefighter in the family or simply appreciate their selflessness, the artwork of Allan Albaitis is an excellent way to show your appreciation. These high-quality reproductions are perfect for display anywhere; they will add class in homes, fire station day-rooms or equipment rooms, administrative reception areas, or in a place of honor in the mayor’s office, just to name a few. In the case of the incredibly unique, and painstakingly personalized “MOMENT Of TRUTH”, Albaitis will deliver an EXACT representation of ANY firefighter in ANY gear crossing the threshold and advancing into a wall of fire and their individual moment of truth. These personally hand-signed, one-of-a-kind works of art will endure for generations and become family heirlooms. And now, all FireArt by Albaitis – by special order – can be purchased in any size, and on almost ANY material giving you nearly endless choices.
- Allan Albaitis is a retired Firefighter. Combining his experience and formal education, his art caught the attention of Sony Television and was used on the set of the FX Network’s Dennis Leary series, “Rescue Me” for all 7 seasons. The State of Nevada Professional Firefighter License plate and the iconic Las Vegas Fire & Rescue Shoulder patch are also Allan’s work.
- The PERSONALIZED “Moment Of Truth” is the flagship of the FireArt Collection and has (wait for it) over 200 MILLION combinations of manufacturer, color, types and variations. Add to that an individual’s name, department name, decals, patches, special tools, etc. and the number grows exponentially. Point being… we got you covered!
- “Moment Of Truth” features customizable turnouts, helmets, reflectives, air packs, eye protection, boot styles, nozzles and more. Since there are far too many possibilities to list, we need a snapshot of either the person in their gear or someone posing in their exact type of gear. In a phone call to Allan, he explains the process.
- Allan’s paintings are often based on real-life Fire & Rescue scenarios, while some are drawn simply from imagination. Stylistically, they range from almost still life hard-edged graphics to billowing, nebulous walls of fire to photo-realistic situational reality.
- All of the artwork produced by Allan is printed using top-tier, archival materials. Papers AND inks are of the very highest quality, made to last lifetimes ensuring that every customer’s FireArt By Albaitis will be around for generations.
Locations we serve:
By special arrangement, any prints in the FireArt Collection can be shipped to nearly every country on Earth.
Order Custom FireArt
All FireArt can now, by special order, be purchased at nearly any size and on many different types of material including canvas and wood. Just contact us today.